Riley Pope & Laney, LLC was formed in 2001 with a desire to provide exceptional services in a more personal environment. Our attorneys have the breadth of knowledge and experience to handle complex legal and legislative matters that have been traditionally offered by much larger, regional law firms. Four of our attorneys have earned the highest (AV) rating by Martindale Hubbell, and our firm has been recognized in the Best Lawyers in America publication.
Our firm is focused on providing services in the areas of government relations, litigation, banking, real estate, insurance claims, and commercial transactions. Our attorneys practice in all state and federal courts in South Carolina, the United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
Our practical approach enables us to effectively and efficiently resolve problems without compromising our willingness to defend zealously our positions within the bounds of the law.
We possess an understanding of state government processes and complex public policy initiatives which makes us ideally suited to represent clients before the General Assembly, Governor’s Office, and state agencies. In all of our firm’s practice areas, Riley Pope & Laney, LLC is committed to providing the prompt analysis, advice, and advocacy needed to achieve our client’s goals.
Riley Pope and Laney proudly supports and volunteers with organizations in our community and throughout the state, including:
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- American Heart Association
- United Way of the Midlands
- South Carolina State Museum
- South Carolina Philharmonic
- Palmetto Project
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Midlands
- Indian Waters Council – Boy Scouts of America
- Winston’s Wish, A Foundation of Love for Children with Autism
- AC Flora High School Booster
- Youth Corps
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots Program
- Palmetto Health Foundation Walk/Race for Life
- South Carolina Bar Association Back Pack Drive
Material presented on the Riley Pope & Laney, LLC website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as professional advice and should not be construed as such.